The CSU Counseling Center is happy to announce a new program called CougarsCare, which will provide supplementary resources for mental health wellness. In addition to the counseling services offered by the CSU Counseling Center, you will have access to:
- A 24/7/365 mental health support line for in-the-moment support, regardless of the time of day or your physical location. Just call the Counseling Center main line at 706-507-8740 to have access to this service - if we are not available to answer your call, wait for the prompt to connect with a therapist.
- Personal Student Navigators to assist with referral coordination and support, including:
- Up to five sessions per issue of telehealth or in-person treatment sessions provided by a diverse network of licensed mental health clinicians in the community at no additional cost to students.
- Virtual Psychiatric Clinics to offer assessment and medication management.
- An online cognitive behavioral training and education tool designed exclusively for students called iCare. It features 8 sessions of self-guided training developed specifically for college students, to be completed on your own schedule
- You may access these services by calling the CougarsCare Navigators at 866-639-3938 or reaching out to the Counseling Center staff.
- "The Wellness Hub," which includes an online wellness magazine with educational content, self-help tools, and resource links. Check it out at csuwellnesshub.com.
- The CampusWell app, including evidence-based, expert-backed hacks for wellness, studying, and more. Download it at the Apple App Store or the Google App Store.